5 & 7 Night Primal Retreats
About our 5 Night Primal Retreats
If you want to lose weight, past attendees have lost up to 3kg (6.6lbs) and up to 3 inches off your waist on our retreats in 5 nights. Over 7 nights past attendees have lost up to 4kg (8.8lb), and some have achieved higher than this. This is without starving and without over exercising.
You will improve your fitness, and become more motivated & energised. Five night retreats are ideal for making lasting changes to your health and fitness regime, or improving on an existing fitness platform.
- No calorie restriction – We don’t starve you
- Varied exercise – We don’t over exercise you
- A fun, challenging, and great learning experience
- 5 Nights in Stunning Accommodation
- All Paleo Meals (see link for more details of the delicious meals we serve)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, herbal teas, and water.
- All Exercise Routines – Walking, Boxing Fitness, Forest Training, Natural Movement, Circuit Training, Yoga, Kettlebells
- No Hidden Costs
- Bags of Fun, Encouragement, Motivation
On our five night residential retreat you can expect a variety of low and high intensity exercise. You will have up to 5 hours of exercise per day including a long walk in the morning, an afternoon circuit / boxing fitness / natural movement class, and we finish with a late afternoon yoga session.
Five days allows for more time to delve deeper into natural movement exercises such as balancing, crawling, jumping, lifting, throwing, and climbing. These are instinctive ways humans are designed to move, and are often lost as people get older, more inhibited, and out of practice. These drills are fun, exhilarating, and a will leave you feeling stronger, calmer, and more agile.
- 3 exercises per day, a maximum of 5 hours per day – We don’t over exercise you
- Plenty of downtime – Relaxation & Re-cooperation is healthy & important
- Variety of exercise – burn fat, tone, improve agility, power & mobility
- More Natural Movement – reconnect with how we are designed to move
On each camp we limit group size to 6 participants at a time. We find this gives a more personal and quality experience. You will benefit by having much more individual attention while exercising, and we find that this fosters a relaxed, friendly, and informal environment. There is plenty of downtime where it’s possible to mix with other participants, or just spend time on your own to recharge.
- Small groups – You get more personal attention from the trainers
- Relaxed, friendly, informal environment
- Non military style. – You are treated like adults and not like numbers
Our menu is based on the Paleo diet (should be called the Paleo Lifestyle). We don’t calorie count or restrict, and we don’t starve our clients. Foods are extremely nutritious, healthy and tasty. It’s simple wholesome food that should leave you full with a feeling of satisfaction & wellbeing.
Expect a mix of wild caught fish, seafood, fresh meats, chicken, fresh vegetables, fresh salad, eggs. A little dairy is available and optional. We cook with traditional oils & fats. Please ask us about allergies or special dietary requirements. ** Note: We do not serve a low fat menu (They don’t work for most people).
Foods we don’t serve: processed foods, sugar, grains (e.g. wheat, rice), legumes (e.g. beans), soy, processed vegetable oils, fruit juice, sweeteners.
Although tubers (e.g. potatoes) and fruit are acceptable on a Paleo or Primal Diet, we don’t serve them on our 5 night camps (to maximise weight loss).
- Freshly cooked, tasty and healthy meals based on the Paleo diet
- We don’t calorie count or restrict – You won’t starve!
- Feel full and satisfied
- Improve mood, health & optimise fat burning
Arrivals & Departures
- Check in from 4pm on your day of arrival (Friday/Sunday).
- Check out by 10am on your day of departure (Wednesday/Friday).
You will be staying in a stunning and peaceful location in Woodbridge, Suffolk. Woodbridge is a special place with ample natural beauty, riverside walks, wild nature reserves, and a large forest to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
East Anglia is also known for having one of the highest amount of sunshine in the UK with warm summers, mild winters, light rain all year, especially summer.
Woodbridge is easily accessible from most parts of the country. It’s about 1.5 hours by train from Liverpool Street London or a 1.5 – 2 hour drive. There is ample parking if you drive.
A free local pick up and return can be arranged from the nearest train station, Woodbridge, upon agreement with us. Please contact us for details.
- Peaceful and Quiet – Recharge Your Cells
- Reconnect With Nature – Improve Feelings Of Well Being
- Central Location – Easily Accessible From London And Most Other Parts Of The County
Breakfast – Eggs with Freshly Grilled Vegetables
Lunch – Roasted Chicken / Grilled Pork with Fresh Salad
Dinner – Grilled Meat / Fish with Steamed Vegetables
A Typical Day
7:00 Wake Up
8:00 Morning Walk
10:30 Breakfast & Rest Break
12:00 Boxing Fitness / Natural Movement / Circuit Training
14:00 Lunch and Break
Personalised Approach & Relaxation
You will be part of a small group which means you will receive a very personalised approach and get adequate attention from your trainers.
There will also be some time allocated daily for rest and relaxation, which is an important part of the fat loss process. You will find our retreats are more like a series of sprints rather than a marathon.
Dates & Prices
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Don’t worry if you want to come alone, we will place you in a room with another person of the same gender. This is a great way to make friends. If you would like a room to yourself, then we offer single room supplements. Please contact us for details.
See Dates and Prices for more details.
Retreat Discounts – Early Bird and Group Discounts available.