Weekend Primal Retreats
About Our Weekend Retreats
Join one of our Weekend Primal Retreats and you can expect a fun, challenging, and exhilarating experience. You will improve your fitness, and become more motivated & energised. Weekend retreats are ideal for kick starting a new health and fitness regime, or building on an existing fitness platform. Learn more about the Paleo Diet (if you want to) and enjoy delicious home made nourishing meals. Set new goals, boost fitness and refresh yourself.
- Varied Exercise Routines
- Yoga Sessions
- Kickboxing Fitness Sessions
- Natural Movement Workout – Move the way you were born to move!
- Guided Group Walk
- Peaceful Accommodation
- Plenty of Time for Relaxation
- 2 x Kickboxing Fitness Sessions
- 2 x Yoga Sessions (Ashtanga / Vinyasa Flow)
- 1 x Forest Workout (Natural Movement)
- 1 x Walk in the Beautiful Suffolk Countryside
- 6 x Delicious Home Made Paleo Meals
- Unlimited Drinks – Tea, Fresh Coffee, Selection of Herbal Tea’s, Water
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- A free local pick up and return can be arranged from Woodbridge train station upon request with Primal Retreat.
What’s Not Included
- Train Tickets
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Hypnotherapy for Emotional Eating, Stress, Boost Confidence
- Nutrition Consultations
On our Weekend Retreats you can expect a variety of low and high intensity exercise. All fitness levels are welcome. We believe in positive encouragement, support and motivation. We make sure that you are challenged and at the same time have fun and enjoy the sessions.
- 3 exercises per day, a maximum of 4.5 hours per day – We don’t over exercise you
- Plenty of downtime – Relaxation & re-cooperation is healthy & important
- Variety of exercise – burn fat, tone, improve agility, power & mobility
On each Retreat we limit group size to 6 participants at a time. We find this gives a more personal and quality experience. You will benefit by having much more personal attention while exercising, and we find that this fosters a relaxed, friendly, and informal environment. There is plenty of downtime where it’s possible to mix with other participants, or just spend time on your own to recharge.
- Small groups – You get more personal attention from the trainers
- Relaxed, friendly, informal environment
- Non military style. – You are treated like adults and not like numbers
Our menu is based on the Paleo diet (should be called the Paleo Lifestyle). We don’t calorie count or restrict, and we don’t starve our clients. Foods are extremely nutritious, healthy and tasty. It’s simple wholesome food that should leave you full with a feeling of satisfaction & well being.
Expect a mix of wild caught fish, seafood, free range chicken, fresh meats, fresh vegetables, fresh salad and eggs. A little dairy is available and optional. We cook with traditional oils & fats. Please ask us about allergies or special dietary requirements. ** Note: We do not follow a low fat menu (They don’t work for most people).
Foods we don’t serve: processed foods, sugar, grains (e.g. wheat, rice), legumes (e.g. beans), soy, processed vegetable oils, fruit juice, sweeteners.
The default menu option on our weekend retreats is low carb. Although a moderate carb option is also available upon request.
- Freshly cooked, tasty and healthy meals based on the Paleo diet
- We don’t calorie count or restrict – we don’t starve you!
- Feel full and satisfied
- Improve mood, health & optimise fat burning
Arrivals and Departures
- Check in time is 4pm on a Friday
- Check out time is 4pm on a Sunday
You will be staying in a stunning and peaceful location in Woodbridge, Suffolk. Woodbridge is a special place with ample natural beauty, riverside walks, wild nature reserves, and a large forest to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
East Anglia is also known for having one of the highest amount of sunshine in the UK with warm summers, mild winters, light rain all year, especially summer.
Woodbridge is easily accessible from most parts of the country. It’s about 1.5 hours by train from London Liverpool Street or a 1.5 – 2 hour drive. There is ample parking if you drive.
A free local pick up and return can be arranged from Woodbridge train station upon agreement with us. Please contact us for details.
- Peaceful and Quiet – Recharge Your Cells
- Reconnect with Nature – Improve Feelings Of Well Being
- Central Location – Easily Accessible From London And Most Other Parts Of The Country
Breakfast – Eggs With Freshly Roasted Vegetables
Lunch – Chicken & Avocado Salad
Dinner – Fish / Meat Dish With Plenty Of Vegetables
A Typical Day
7:00 Wake Up
8:00 Morning Walk
10:30 Paleo Breakfast & Break
12:00 Kickboxing Fitness
14:00 Paleo Lunch and Break
16:00 Yoga (Ashtanga / Vinyasa Flow)
19:00 Paleo Dinner
Personalised Approach & Relaxation
You will be part of a small group which means you will receive a very personalised approach and get adequate attention from your trainers. There will also be some time allocated daily for rest, which is an important part of the re-energising and relaxation process.
Dates & Prices
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Don’t worry if you want to come alone, we will place you in a room with another person of the same gender. This is a great way to make friends. If you would like a room to yourself, then we offer single room supplements. Please contact us for details.
See Dates and Prices to see availability and book a Weekend Retreat.
Retreat Special Offers – Discover how you can get discounts and special offers on our retreats by booking early or bringing friends.