This is a quick and easy Paleo stir-fry which has a nice kick to it. Do not add rice or noodles to this recipe, bean sprouts make an excellent low carbohydrate option and are very filling. Paleo Thai Prawn, Ginger & Bean sprout Stir Fry The dish only takes about 10 minutes to cook. Perfect as an after work recipe. For those of you that are not prawn fans, use chicken or white fish as an alternative.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Easy – Tried and Tested
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 200g raw, peeled tiger prawns
- 1 red Thai chilli – chopped
- 3 garlic cloves – crushed
- ¼ of an onion – chopped
- A handful of fresh coriander – chopped
- 1 lime – juiced
- 4 slices of fresh ginger
- Half a packet of bean sprouts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Mix the prawns, chilli, crushed garlic cloves, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Leave to soak for a few minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a wok. Add the ginger and stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts until they start to soften.
4. Add the salt and pepper.
5. Then dish the mixture into a serving dish.
6. Heat the oil in the wok and add the prawns. Cook until the prawns turn pink.
7. Now serve the prawns on top of the mixture.
8. Add the fresh coriander and squeeze a touch of lime.
It is ready to serve and enjoy…