Cooking pork chops can sometimes be hard to get right. They can be easy to overcook which can make them chewy and dry. This paleo recipe is a fool proof method to get moist tasty chops every time, it’s really simple and does not involve much cooking at all. The chops are cooked in aluminium foil in the oven which really helps to keep all the moisture in. You even end up with a nice sauce from the cooked natural juices of the meat, which you can pour over your pork and veg to add more flavour. Don’t worry if you have cooked too many, you can always have them cold for breakfast the next day!
Prep. Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes
Ready In: 35-40 Minutes
Easy – Tried and Tested
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion – chopped
- 4 thin slices of ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. Blend together the ginger, garlic & onion.
4. Spread over both sides of the pork chops.
7. Individually wrap each chop in foil and transfer to the oven.
8. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink and cooked through.
Serve over steamed vegetables or with salad.