This home made Paleo Guacamole recipe makes a great accompaniment with steamed salmon. Avocados contain good fats which help keep us fuller for longer, they also contain a variety of nutrients such as Vitamin K & potassium. Avocados are also great when diced and added to salads.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Easy – Tried & Tested
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 an onion – diced/blended
- 1/2 chili – chopped
- A squeeze of fresh lime or lemon
- Sprinkle of salt
- A tablespoon of freshly grated black pepper
- 2 cherry tomatoes – chopped
1. Cut avocados in half & mash using a fork.
2. Add the diced/blended onion, chili, lime or lemon, salt, pepper & cherry tomatoes to the mixture.
3. Mix together again using a fork again or in a blender if preferred.
* You can adjust the amount of garlic, onion or chili according to your taste. *If not eaten straight away, cover & refrigerate to keep fresh.