This Paleo Coconut Curry Pork recipe is a favourite and is very quick & easy to make. You can prepare and cook it in less than 30 minutes. Serve with stir-fried broccoli or over a bed of spinach. The coconut makes this dish very filling and satisfying.
Prep. Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Easy – Tried and Tested
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 onion – chopped roughly
- 3 garlic cloves – crushed
- 1 red chili – chopped
- 1 pork tenderloin or cutlets – cut into square chunks
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 packet of oyster mushrooms
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons of curry powder
- Salt & pepper
1. Cover the pork in the curry powder, ground cumin, coriander, salt & pepper. Leave to soak in the flavours for 5 minutes.
2. Heat a saucepan and add the oil
3. Add the pork and cook for about 5 minutes or until the pork starts to brown.
4. Add the onion and cook for a minute, then add the garlic.
5. Cook for a further 3 minutes, then add a cup of water. Stirring for a further 3 minutes.
6. Then slowly add the coconut milk, keep stirring and then reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
7. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the pork is thoroughly cooked.
8. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
9. Remove from the heat and season with lime, coriander and black pepper.
It’s ready to serve!