Paleo Celery, Tomato, Cheddar and Olive Salad is more of a snack than a meal, however, it’s just as good for a side dish. As a snack, this tasty dish is great to share or eat alone (much better than ice cream or crisps).
It’s high in protein & fat from the cheese which will keep you fuller for longer. It’s also packed with nutrition and seriously tasty. This salad is great to eat at any time of the day, and is especially good to eat at lunch or before bed.
This salad is Paleo Vegetarian friendly
Note: Not all Paleo fans eat cheese or olives. If you are not comfortable with these, then replace with meat or egg.
Ready In: 5 Minutes
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes – organic if possible
- 2 large sticks of celery – organic if possible
- A large chunk of quality Cheddar cheese
- 12 olives (the type with no added nasties such as sugar)
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
1. Chop up the cherry tomatoes, celery, and cheddar cheese & put them on a plate
2. Add the olives
3. Season with the salt and pepper
4. Squeeze half a lime lightly over the top
5. Add a few drips of olive oil
Viola – it’s ready to eat!