Avocado Bread (Gluten Free and Paleo)
A very tasty recipe that doesn’t require many ingredients and bakes in 35 minutes.
Recipe by Jan Clay
- 1.5 large ripe avocados
- 3 eggs
- 75mls olive oil
- 100g ground almonds
- 75g ground flaxseed
- Black pepper & sea salt
- Mixed seeds to top (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame etc)
1. Preheat oven to 180° (fan)
2. Blend avocado, egg & olive oil until smooth
3. Combine dry ingredients, pour in avocado mix & combine
4. Oil 4 mini loaf trays, spoon in mix, top with seeds.
5. Bake for 35 minutes