7 Night Primal Retreats
Why a 7 Night Primal Retreat?
Some of our participants like to stay a few additional days on top of our 5 Night Primal Retreats. Therefore, we offer the option to extend any of our 5 Night Retreats by 2 Nights, bringing the total to 7 Nights. You can book and pay for 7 Nights now, or you can book onto a 5 Night Retreat and extend after you arrive.
** Note, for 7 Night Retreats group sizes may be smaller for the last two nights (nights 6 & 7).
What Can You Expect?
Join one of our 7 Night Residential Primal Retreats and you can expect a fun, challenging, and exhilarating experience. You can expect to lose up to 3kg (6.6lbs) and up to 3 inches off your waist without starving or over exercising. You will improve your fitness, and become more motivated & energised. 7 Night Retreats are ideal for making lasting changes to your health and fitness regime, or improving on an existing fitness platform.
- No calorie restriction – We don’t starve you
- Varied exercise – We don’t over exercise you
- A fun, challenging, and great learning experience
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 3 Paleo Meals Per Day
- Unlimited Drinks – Tea, Fresh Coffee, Selection of Herbal Tea’s, Water
- 4.5 hours of Exercise Per Day – Countryside Walks, Boxing Fitness, Natural Movement & Yoga
- Friendly & Encouraging Atmosphere
- No Hidden Costs
- Bags of Fun, Encouragement, Motivation
On our 7 Night Residential Primal Retreat you can expect a variety of low and high intensity exercise. You will have up to 4.5 hours of exercise per day including a long walk in the morning, an afternoon circuit / boxing fitness / natural movement class, and we finish with a late afternoon yoga session.
Seven days allows for more time to delve deeper into natural movement exercises such as balancing, crawling, jumping, lifting, throwing, and climbing. These are instinctive ways humans are designed to move, and are often lost as people get older, more inhibited, and out of practice. These drills are fun, exhilarating, and a will leave you feeling stronger, more toned, agile & powerful.
- 3 exercises per day, 4.5 hours per day – We don’t over exercise you
- Plenty of downtime – Relaxation & re-cooperation is healthy & important
- Variety of exercise – Burn fat, tone, improve agility, power & mobility
- Delve deeper – Natural Movement – Reconnect with how we are designed to move
On each Retreat we limit group size to 6 participants at a time. We find this gives a more personal and quality experience. You will benefit by having much more individual attention while exercising, and we find that this fosters a relaxed, friendly, and informal environment. There is plenty of downtime where it’s possible to mix with other participants, or just spend time on your own to recharge.
- Small groups – You get more personal attention from the trainers
- Relaxed, friendly, informal environment
- Non military style. – You are treated like adults and not like numbers
Our menu is based on the Paleo diet (should be called the Paleo Lifestyle). We don’t calorie count or restrict, and we don’t starve our clients. Foods are extremely nutritious, healthy and tasty. It’s simple wholesome food that should leave you full with a feeling of satisfaction & well being.
Expect a mix of wild caught fish, seafood, fresh meats, chicken, fresh vegetables, fresh salad, eggs. A little dairy is available and optional. We cook with traditional oils & fats. Please ask us about allergies or special dietary requirements. ** Note: We do not serve a low fat menu (They don’t work for most people).
Foods we don’t serve: processed foods, sugar, grains (e.g. wheat, rice), legumes (e.g. beans), soy, processed vegetable oils, fruit juice, sweeteners.
The default menu option on our weekend retreats is low carb. Although a moderate carb option is also available upon request.
- Freshly cooked, tasty and healthy meals based on the Paleo diet
- We don’t calorie count or restrict – You won’t starve!
- Feel full and satisfied
- Improve mood, health & optimise fat burning
Arrivals and Departures
- Check in from 4pm on your day of arrival (Sunday).
- Check out by 10am on your day of departure (Sunday).
You will be staying in a stunning and peaceful location in Woodbridge, Suffolk. Woodbridge is a special place with ample natural beauty, riverside walks, wild nature reserves, and a large forest to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
East Anglia is also known for having one of the highest amount of sunshine in the UK with warm summers, mild winters, light rain all year, especially summer.
Woodbridge is easily accessible from most parts of the country. It’s about 1.5 hours by train from London Liverpool Street or a 1.5 – 2 hour drive. There is ample parking if you drive.
A free local pick up and return can be arranged from the nearest train station, Woodbridge, Suffolk, upon agreement with us. Please contact us for details.
- Peaceful and Quiet – Recharge Your Cells
- Reconnect With Nature – Improve Feelings Of Well Being
- Central Location – Easily Accessible From London And Most Other Parts Of The Country
Breakfast – Eggs With Freshly Roasted Vegetables
Lunch – Chicken & Avocado Salad
Dinner – Fish / Meat Dish With Plenty Of Vegetables
A Typical Day
7:00 Wake Up
8:00 Morning Walk
10:30 Paleo Breakfast & Break
12:00 Boxing Fitness / Natural Movement / Circuit Training
14:00 Paleo Lunch and Break
19:00 Paleo Dinner
Personalised Approach & Relaxation
You will be part of a small group which means you will receive a very personalised approach and get adequate attention from your trainers. There will also be some time allocated daily for rest and relaxation, which is an important part of the fat loss and rejuvenation process.
Dates & Prices
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Don’t worry if you want to come alone, we will place you in a room with another person of the same gender. This is a great way to make friends. If you would like a room to yourself, then we offer single room supplements. Please contact us for details.
See Dates and Prices to see availability and book a Retreat.
Retreat Discounts – Early bird and group discounts available.